Monday 27 May 2013

Welcome!



Hello and welcome to Lipstick Lessons! Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the internet; it may not be much yet but soon I shall build an empire... (okay, I joke, but hopefully I can build and improve my blog over time). This blog will be a beauty blog, a fashion blog, a lifestyle blog... basically it'll be a little bit of everything. I'm going to post a few little facts about me below so that you can all hopefully get to know me a little better! (PS if any of you are a bit confused because you already follow this blog, I have deleted all old posts and changed my URL etc. I had to take a 6 month hiatus from my blog due to a death in the family and then exams etc etc, so decided that since I only had 5 followers, it was best to just rebuild my blog with a new name. Hope everyone understands!)

Name? Emma Alyson
Age? 17
Country? UK
Currently... Studying Maths, Spanish, French and Music AS levels at college, and hoping to study Spanish with Business Management at university in London
Hobbies? Playing music (I play piano, guitar, saxaphone, clarinet and I sing), writing songs, dancing, drama, reading blogs/watching youtube... And obviously shopping ;)

Favourite...
Skincare brand? Simple
Bodycare brand? Soap & Glory
Makeup brand? Urban Decay or Benefit for higher-end products, Rimmel for cheaper items
Clothes shop? Internacionale, Primark, New Look, Forever 21
Order at Starbucks (coffee is my addiction)? Iced Skinny Hazelnut Latte




I hope you got to know me a little better through this blog post, and please comment and say hello as I'm new to this whole beauty-blogging business! (And follow for more alliteration haha)

Talk to you later lovelies,
Emma x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Good luck with exams and results ❤

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Unfortunately I've got to wait till August 16th now for results, so trying to forget about them haha! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete