Saturday 1 June 2013

A Little Skincare & Makeup Haul


Hey beauties, today I'm bringing you a little beauty haul that I've accumulated over the past 2 weeks! I've not had much time for shopping, what with exams, but I picked up a few little treats to get me through the endless hours of revision and crying (I joke, kind of...). 


First things first, Simple Skincare products. I picked these up in Boots when they were having a 3 for 2 sale. I needed a new moisturiser and was on the look out for an eye cream because I had just been using my regular facial moisturiser, but it's really not too good for the delicate skin around the eyes!
Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser - I decided to get the rich moisturiser this time because my skin has been so dry it's not even funny! It's a bargain at only £3.89, plus it lasts me a good 3 months. However it's pretty heavy so if you don't have super dry skin like I do, stick to the light moisturiser.
Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes - I'd never tried these but decided to pick them up as my 3rd free item, and I've used them a few times and really like them! They're gentle, but remove all the makeup on my face.
Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm - I reaaaally like this. It's a light eye cream which you apply morning and night, and it helps de-puff eyes and just keep the eye area moisturised!


Mum actually bought me this super cute Primark Wash Mitt, and it was only £1, so who could refuse! I've not used it yet, but it seems really soft and nice to use.


Finally, I picked up two makeup items. 
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocalyptic - I got this from Tesco on sale for just £4.50! I cannot rave enough about this amazing lip product, it's my absolute favourite find of the month and I shall be reviewing it soon!
MUA Eyeshadow in shade 17 - This is a matte dark brown which I use for filling in my brows, and at just £1, I thought it'd be a great choice for a beginner brow-filler!

Hope you enjoyed this little haul ladies, tell me if you've picked any of these items up and what you thought of them!
Talk to you later lovelies,
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment