Friday 7 June 2013


Hey guys!
Today's post it going to be a little different from usual posts as this is just a bit of a life update, a chance to tell you all how my week's been, what I've been up to etc.

I've been off college this week for study leave, but I've finished exams, so it's basically been a week off! I've done a few things, such as shopping, drinking coffee and going out for lunch with friends. Very sophisticated ;) I picked up a couple of little things, a dress from Primark (but I need to swap it for a different size), a tanning mitt by St Tropez from Topshop, a playsuit from Internacionale, and a couple of other things that I can't remember haha!

I also won a Liz Earle competition this week to recieve a Cleanse and Polish cleanser, which I can't wait to try out!

On Monday I'm going back to college (boo!) so my posts will become less frequent. I'm thinking Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday maybe? It'll be about 3-4 times a week anyway. I'm dreading going back to college, I've been having a great time off, and the thought of being stuck in class during this gorgeous weather is actually painful :( but to be honest, I am starting to get a bit bored already so maybe now is a good time to go back...

Have you guys had a good week this week? Done anything exciting? Enjoying the weather?
Talk to you later lovelies,
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment